Monday, July 18, 2011

Im Beet

Monday what more can I say. Today we were broken up into two groups. One group helped make icing and a garlic spread for a trans-fat study, and the other group processed beets. The beet group had to peel, roast, and slice beets so that they could be packaged and frozen. The icing group had to make a vanilla icing and a garlic spread and put them in individual cups for the trans-fat study. Today was pretty straight forward until it came to the cleaning up part. I didn't know how hard it was to clean up beet juice and sticky icing but I sure did find out. My hands are still sticky as I write this post.

1 comment:

  1. I found it when I was looking for a different sort of information but I am very interested in these article..
    Salus Red Beet

    ReplyDelete