Last Year's Winners:
Recipes from Home Contest
Official Entry Form – attach to recipe
Healthy Eating with Local Produce (HELP)
Grade Home Room Teacher
Home Phone Number
Name of Recipe Recipe Category (Salad, Soup, Main Dish, Side Dish)
Rules of Entry:
1. All recipes must include at least 1 fruit or vegetable that is local. (Apples, asparagus, beans, carrots, greens (collards), green beans, peaches, snap peas, potatoes, spinach, squash, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and tofu).
2. Preparation instructions are clear, numbered, and in a logical order.
3. All ingredients are listed with common household measure (not metric).
4. Recipe is easy to prepare at home and kid-friendly.
5. Recipe must fit into one of the four main categories: Salad, Soup, Main Dish or Side Dish
6. Points will be awarded for creativity.
7. Students may enter up to 3 different recipes.
8. Recipes must contain no more than 8 ingredients.